The Inaugural 2020 TB Summit took place on November 18-19, 2020 with the vision of learning and sharing focused on outreach to Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander communities with the highest TB burden. The theme of the summit was “Eliminating TB Together” – inspired by the vision and goals of the TB Elimination Alliance (TEA) Members.
The summit included workshops and poster presentations by leading TB experts, networking sessions, and a panel discussion with federal and regional partners. Thank you to all who joined and supported the 2020 Summit.
Please view recordings for November 18, 2020 here and November 19, 2020 below.
- Philip LoBue, MD, FACP, FCCP, Director, Division of Tuberculosis Elimination, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Kathy Ko Chin, Executive Counselor, Asian & Pacific Islander American Health Forum
Workshop: Developing a LTBI Care Cascade: LTBI Quality Improvement and EHR Implementation
- Amy Tang, MD, Director of Immigrant Health, North East Medical Services (CA)
Workshop: Community and Provider Initiatives towards TB Prevention in NYC
- Shaila Rao, Ed.D, MPH, Director of Outreach, New York City Health Department’s Bureau of Tuberculosis Control (BTBC)
- Mon Yuck Yu, MPA, Executive Vice President & Chief of Staff, Academy of Medical & Public Health Services
- Ed Zuroweste, MD, Founding Medical Director, Migrant Clinicians Network
All Recordings, Poster Presentations, and Survivor Story Playlist