The Tuberculosis (TB) Elimination Alliance is offering Mini-Grants to organizations serving Asian American (AA), Native Hawaiian (NH), and Pacific Islander (PI) communities that are disproportionately impacted by latent TB infection (LTBI) and/or TB. Mini-Grant proposals must align with TB Elimination Alliance’s priority areas and activities that reflect community engagement and education, provider education, and/or quality improvement category areas.
TB Elimination Alliance Priority Areas:
- Raise awareness about the link between LTBI and TB disease, address misperceptions, decrease stigma, and encourage and facilitate testing and treatment for LTBI and TB
- Increase awareness of the recommended shorter treatment regimen for LTBI
- Encourage providers to test and treat LTBI among at-risk populations
- Create a culturally and linguistically appropriate LTBI and TB education, training and community engagement resources and activities that resonate with high priority AA, NH, and PI communities
Up to 15 awards will be provided to selected organizations. Each award amount will be between $8,000 and $12,000. The deadline will be May 7, 2021 by 5:00 p.m. local time.
Application Timeline and Process
- Application Submission Period: March 29 – May 7, 2021
- Award Status Notification: May – June 2021
- Award Contract Process: July 2021
- Grant Period: August 2, 2021 – July 29, 2022
Click on the links below for recordings and slides:
Join us in the following information session and workshops:
*One-on-one technical assistance is on a first-come basis. Interested applicants should submit their interest by Friday, April 16 and will receive more information.
Interested applicants are strongly encouraged to contact Evelyn Moua, Program Manager of Tuberculosis Elimination, at email@example.com.
2021-2022 TB Elimination Alliance RF Instructions
2021-2022 TB Elimination Alliance Mini-Grants Program RFP – Budget Template
2021-2022 TB Elimination Alliance Mini-Grant Application FAQs
2021-2022 TB Elimination Alliance Mini-Grant Scoring Guide