2022-2023 TB Elimination Alliance Mini-Grants Program Request for Funding Proposal
The Tuberculosis (TB) Elimination Alliance (TEA) is offering Mini-Grants to organizations serving Asian American (AA), Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander (NH/PI) communities that are disproportionately impacted by latent TB infection (LTBI) and/or TB. Additional preference is given to organizations currently serving Asian/Asian American (A/AA) and NH/PI populations with an interest in expanding to non-US born Latino American, and US born African American communities.
Mini-Grant proposals must align with TEA’s priority areas and activities that reflect community engagement and education, provider education, and/or quality improvement.
TEA Priority Areas:
- Raise awareness about the link between LTBI and TB disease, address misperceptions, decrease stigma, and encourage and facilitate testing and treatment for LTBI and TB;
- Increase awareness of the recommended shorter treatment regimen for LTBI;
- Encourage providers to test and treat LTBI among at-risk populations; and
- Create a culturally and linguistically appropriate LTBI and TB education, training and community engagement resources and activities that resonate with high priority AA and NH/PI communities.
Up to 15 awards will be provided to selected organizations. Each award amount will be between $10,000 and $30,000.
Deadline to apply is Friday, August 5 by 5:00pm local time.
Application Timeline and Process:
- Application Submission Period: June 30 – August 5, 2022
- Award Status Notification: August – September 2022
- Award Contract Process: September 2022
- Grant Period: October 1, 2022 – June 30, 2023
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: All items must be submitted online at https://bit.ly/22TEAMGRFP Friday, August 5th by 5:00 PM local time.
Sign Up for The 2022-2023 Mini-Grants Program Information Session
Join us in this Information Session to learn more about the TB Elimination Alliance and the Mini-Grants Program. Interested applicants are highly encouraged to email questions beforehand to Chibo Shinagawa, Program Manager of Infectious Diseases at email@example.com
*One-on-one Technical Assistance Support Sessions are available between July-August 2022. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a session.